Pinot Noir Wednesday
I’m often asked what are some of my favorite Pinot Noirs? Here’s a small list of a few of my favorite Budget friendly Pinot Noirs that do not skip a beat on quality.
• Vennstone Pinot Noir (Napa Wine) $19.99 bottle.
• Daou Pinot Noir (Central Coast) $20.00 bottle.
• Cherry Pie Pinot Noir (Napa Valley) $29.00 bottle.
• Truchard Pinot Noir (Carneros) $29.99 bottle.
• Marisa Pinot Noir (Willamette Valley, OR) $39.00 bottle.
• Gran Moraine Pinot Noir 2016 (Yamhill-Carlton District) $34.00 bottle.
• Machard Gramont Chorey Beaumonts (France) $38.99 bottle.
• ZD Pinot Noir (Carneros) $56.00 bottle.